Advertising Opportunities with The Stamford & Haskell Star
Newspaper advertising has been around longer than any other form of advertising we see today and is still the first kind of advertising that businesses think about doing. These ads can do a lot more than just advertise one item or one sale – each gains attention to bring in customers, and then bring them back again and again. They’re a great way to reach a large number of people and are important to the future of our newspaper. Below is a list of special opportunities. Please feel free to contact us for weekly discounted rates!
– Church Sponsorship Page (examples can be found on A4 and B4) $6 per week (1.56″x1″)
– Ag Page (examples can be found on A3 and B3) $7 per week (3.25″x1″)
– School Page, Haskell or Stamford (helps us provide a photographer at each sporting event and allows us to print more school news) $10 per week (1.56″x1″ ad) during the school year
– Sponsorship of Weekly Articles (such as Sherriff’s arrest report or the Rochester Reporter)
– $7.50 for 20 words or less, ¢20 for each additional word (discount for running in both classified sections)
¢20 per word
– Valentine’s Day
– Haskell Soil and Water Conservation Week *Special Section*
– Graduation (helps us include information and a photo of local graduates from Paint Creek, Haskell, Rule, Stamford, Lueders, and Avoca)
– Haskell Wild Horse Prairie Days *Special Section*
– Texas Cowboy Reunion (tabloid newspaper- 3week advertising opportunity) *Special Section*
– Back-to-School (Tax Free Weekend)
– Veterans’ Day (helps us identify our local veterans) *Special Section*
– Christmas (helps us include all the Santa letters)
– New Year’s
Contact Audra Arendall at (325) 773-5100 or at (325) 773-5100 for more information about advertising in the Haskell and Stamford Star.
You can also email Audra at email@example.com.
Obituary- $35 with picture and $30 with out a picture.
Death Notices are Free but must be submitted by a funeral home.